Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pinterest...

So I am just now discovering Pinterest. Why have I not heard of this sooner?! Because of my super lazy, barely gotten out of the house, kind of weekend, I have discovered my new favorite website. It has everything! I LOVE LOVE crafty things and  fashion, so this website is the best of both worlds.  There are soooo many cute ideas out there and this site lets people share ideas to others. Whether it is DIY crafts or furniture, or styling an outfit, it has it all.  I have no idea how people come up with some of the things I have found, but I am so glad they did. With my parents moving, and me moving into the sorority house I have been decor crazy here lately. I have gotten so many cute ideas on this site alone for both my mom and me. She has become obsessed too. I thought I would share my findings, because they are just too cute. If you haven't joined Pinterest yet, get on there and join NOW. Just look at what you'll find..

 This is an end table turned over! Perfect for a little dog bed, or a child's bed. Why couldn't I have thought of that? So cute.
 Love these old doors as a headboard.
 Old drawers used as a bookshelf. Genius.
 Totally going to make these for my room. So easy and cheap!
 My mom has decided to do this when they move to the new house. She was going to have to get rid of so much furniture but decided this would be perfect on their 6 acres that they will be moving to. I love this pop of color and the idea of this. NEVER would have thought to do this.
Love these.  
See what I mean about these ideas? So clever! 

Happy Sunday and Hope everyone has a fabulous week!

3 comments:

  1. I loooove pinterest! It's such a great resource for inspiration and cute ideas. I've been pinning ideas for a new apartment..it makes me so excited! I love that adorable table turned upside down and into a bed...so cute! MademoiselleMichael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I stumbled upon your blog through a Blonde Ambition. I recently discovered Pinterest and am also obsessed! It's amazing how much time I can spend on that site. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete