Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Favorites

I am going to start doing a Friday Favorites blog! I always see these and think they are so cute, so it got me thinking what I'm feeling for my favorites today. Here it goes..

Favorite new Celeb:

Ashley Benson.
Love her. Her style, Her hair, Her show. Everything. LOVE.

Favorite Nail Color:

Lucia Lilac.
I've gotten where I recently have become obsessed with this pretty purple color, not just on my nails but everything. So cute.

Favorite New Purchase:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
                                                                        
I got this at Urban Outfitters and I adore it. Since I will be living in the sorority house, I decided I definately needed a pop of color and thought this would be perfect.. And its my lilac color.. told you I'm loving it right now!

Favorite New Jam: :
Such a Fun Song!

Happy Friday Y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks girl! I just got it in the mail and it is even cuter in person! :)

    ReplyDelete