Friday, July 29, 2011

Movin on...out

It's official! I am officially moved out of my cute little house that I moved into last July.  Even though I moved  back home for the summer until school starts up again, I still had some major furniture to be moved out of my house. With the help of my lovely parents and my sweet boyfriend I managed to get all my stuff moved out with a quickness. I gotta say, it was very bittersweet to finally move out though. I lived with my 2 best friends that I have grown up with and have been my best friends with since I can remember. Since it was my first house to decorate and live in aside from a dorm, it was so fun getting it fixed up and not to mention having my own room and bathroom. We had some fun memories in good ole 124, but I must admit I'm super excited to be moving again. In two weeks I'll be moving into my sorority house and its back to sharing bathrooms and showers. No worries though.  I am very excited for this new experience, my new roommate, and new "house"  Buuut Until then...  Hope yall have a fantastic weekend!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment