Friday, August 5, 2011

A little test called..

 
GRE? Anyone heard of it? Yeahhhhh.. it's that dreadful, terrifying and completely exhausting test that basicly holds the key to your future. I am taking this dreadful test next Friday... in 8 days.  I've been so busy doing everything and anything besides studying. So until then, I will actually be trying to study this lovely book in these next few days. Any tips, pointers, and prayers? Feel free to send them alllll my way! Hope everyone has a study free and fun weekend, enough for me too! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh GOOD LUCK! I just started studying to take mine. Please let me know how it goes! I heard they changed the test&now there are no analogies on it?? I hope you do amazing!! I'll pray for you, most definitely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!! Just keep telling yourself you are going to kick butt!! Think happy thoughts :) Am I helping? Probably not ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ya'll! It was definitely.. umm rough? haha Ashley, There are no analogies on it, but the vocab is still pretty tough! I messed up with not studying the Math formulas that were in the book.. oops. So make sure you study those! Good luck & Lemme know how it goes when you take it! :)

    ReplyDelete