Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Feelin Crafty..

Hey Y'all! Hope everyone is having a good week! Last week I posted some of my favorite Pinterest ideas that I have been loving. I finally got around to making something and I must say I think it looks pretty darn good! What would we I do without Pinterest? :)


Old Picture Frames from Goodwill.
Slap a coat of acrylic paint, and hot glue chicken wire on the backside of the frame. Vwa..lah? (However you say that.. hah) your done! They turned out so cute! & not to mention so SIMPLE to make. Love!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! It's amazing what a coat of paint can do, isn't it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny- I went to Goodwill and bought a frame this weekend as well! I'm making a welcome sign for my front door with it. What did we do before Pinterest?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Y'all! & I really like the idea of a welcome sign.. Make sure you post pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete