Friday, January 6, 2012

MIA

Loooong time no talk. Let's see if I can remember how to do this blogging thing.. ha. Where do I begin?
While I have been MIA, I successfully finished my most stressful semester..EVER! Whoo Hoo! & I have almost finished my graduate school applications and all the FUN that comes along with that. They really should make those things so much easier and bareable, ya know? But on the happier side of things I am that much closer to graduating in May and starting on a journey of.. the unknown? Ever heard of it? ha.
The thought of not knowing what I will be doing, where I will be living, etc is exciting but at the same time stressful and completely terrifying. With this new year, I have made a promise to myself to not get so stressed about things that are really out of my control.
With that being said, I ran across a bible verse today that really hit home with all this stuff and really put this new perspective in place. Isn't it funny how we are shown things exactly when we need it? Loves it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment